What is the EPIC Program?
This program is for youth and young adults who have experienced or continue to experience their first episode of psychosis. The goal of the program is to quickly stabilize and reduce symptoms through early intervention. This includes helping people go back to or stay in school, secure and maintain employment, live independently and form meaningful relationships. The program offers care and support services for up to three years, based on needs and preferences. We provide access to therapeutic and supportive services throughout the treatment time.
- Individual therapy
- Life and social skills building
- Substance use treatment
- Coping skills
- Symptom management
- Medication management
- Case management
- Group therapy
- Family education
- Employment and education specialist guidance
- Peer specialist support
- Healthcare education nurse
- In-home services
Does this sound like someone you know?
- Hearing or seeing things that others don’t
- Having thoughts or beliefs that appear as strange
- Withdrawing from family and friends
- Feeling fearful or suspicious of others
- Exhibiting disorganized speech and erratic behavior
Call 303-432-5835 today to learn more about the EPIC program.