Helping Kids Thrive is a free annual parenting conference with hands-on practical information to help children and youth grow in positive ways. It’s for parents of infants to teens and for other adults too!
Classes may include:
- The Toddler, Early, Elementary and Teen Years
- Empowering Successful Kids
- Separation & Divorce: Working as a Parenting Team
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
- Stress Busters for Parents: Put Your Oxygen Mask on First
- Empowering Successful Kids: Raising Confident, Caring Young People
- Why Do They Act That Way? Understanding the Adolescent Brain
- Parenting After Trauma
- Marijuana & the Developing Brain
What attendees are saying about Helping Kids Thrive:
“This is a very good program that provides a parent with alternatives & knowledge of raising your children. Thank you.”
“Very informative workshop, please keep them going!”
“These workshops are very important guidance sessions”
Helping Kids Thrive is brought to the community once a year. Sign up for our newsletter below and receive advance notice of Jefferson Center events and other news.