Are you thinking about making a change in 2020? Have you decided to overcome your addiction? If you’re wondering what to do, talk to an experienced Jefferson Center professional. Our certified addiction counselors have expertise in helping people just like you overcome a substance addiction and thrive.
We have a full range of substance use, mental health and wellness services to help you on your path to recovery.
Jefferson Center has also expanded our substance use disorder services with our new Mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) program. Mobile MAT is a grant-funded initiative provided through Jefferson Center that is designed to help assist and serve those ages 16 and older that are struggling with opioid addiction and other co-occurring challenges. Learn more about Mobile MAT यहाँ.
Together, we’ll design a treatment program and supportive resources to help you on your way to living the life you want, today!
सेवाहरू समावेश गर्नुहोस्:
- Intake, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Medication Management
- व्यक्तिगत र समूह थेरापी
- प्रकरण व्यवस्थापन
- Medicated Assisted Therapies (MAT)
- Family Programs
- Random Urinalysis
- Continuing Care Planning and Referral
- Connection to Community Resources
- Mobile MAT
Jefferson Center is a licensed mental health and substance use treatment facility, providing the best evidence-based practices available in the behavioral health field.
Evidenced-Based Practices Include:
- Stages of Change Theory
- Solution Focused Approach
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Matrix Model
- Strength-based Services
- संज्ञानात्मक व्यवहार थेरपी (CBT)
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT)
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
Learn more about Evidence-Based Therapy यहाँ.