Join us for the 9th Annual Putt Your Stuff for Mental Health Miniature Golf Tournament!
This family-friendly event helps fund the critical mental health and substance use services provided by Jefferson Center.
Back by popular demand – one team will win the honor of “Best Dressed.” Sport your most outrageous golf attire for your chance to be crowned!
Date: Thursday, July 26 2018
Time: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Choose from two shotgun start times – 5:00 or 6:30 p.m.
Place: Putter’s Pride, 3604 South Kipling Street, Lakewood, CO 80235
To register online visit: puttyourstuff2018.eventbrite.com
To register by mail: click here to download our registration form
- Dream Team
- Registration for a team of four golfers PLUS 5 extra door prizes tickets for each member of your team! ($45 tax deductible)
- Price: $125
- Team of Four
- Registration for a team of four golfers ($20 Tax Deductible)
- Price: $100
- Registration for an individual golfer – we will place you on a team with other individual golfers ($10 Tax Deductible)
- Price: $30
- Team of Four + Hole Sponsorship
- Registration for a team of four golfers + your name or your organization’s logo on a sign at one hole. A great way to increase your visibility at this event ($140 tax deductible).
- Price: $250
- Hole Sponsorship
- Your name or your organization’s logo on a sign at one hole. A great way to increase your visibility at this event or support us if you can’t attend this year.
- Price: $150
Thank you to our sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
- Please contact Claire Sheldon at ClaireSh@jcmh.org to learn more about our sponsorship packages!