Emergency & Crisis
Emergency Line 24/7 303-425-0300
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255
Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Information & Appointments
Toll Free 1-800-201-5264
Our clinicians understand your unique needs and work with you to regain confidence, increase your ability to cope with every day challenges and assist with maintaining health and independence.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy. Our senior outpatient program offers individual, group and family services. We also provide services for those residing in nursing care facilities and assist with assessment, therapy, care management and wellness.
- Senior Peer Counseling. Senior volunteers with lived experience and understanding provide support to older adults in need.
- Senior Health Coaching. Senior volunteer coaches offer wellness tips and health coaching for older adults who are managing a chronic disease or who have an identified health goal.
- Senior Focus. A program of Jefferson Center for Mental Health that was created to provide easy access to quality behavioral health care for older adults with coverage under private insurance, Medicare, and/ or Medicare Advantage plans.
- Senior Reach. Jefferson Center’s evidence-based program that connects older adults with resources in your community and provides counseling services. For more information on how to bring this program to your community, please see the Senior Reach website.