The Speakers Bureau at Jefferson Center shares our resources and knowledge free of charge with businesses, civic clubs, church groups, schools, and other organizations in our area. We’ll share information on a wide range of mental health topics by mental health therapists, executives and other experts in the field. Choose from frequent topics or let us develop a presentation in your area of interest:
- * Dealing with Depression
- * Suicide Prevention and Grief
- * Managing Life Stresses
- * How to Achieve Good Mental Health
- * Understanding the Effects of Trauma
- * Managing Grief and Loss
- * Positive Self-Esteem
- * Jefferson Center: Your Mental Health Resource
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a speaker at your next event, please fill out the form below.