Mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment
Mobile MAT is a grant-funded initiative provided through Jefferson Center that is designed to help assist and serve those ages 16 and older that are struggling with opioid and other co-occurring challenges.
You can reach the Mobile MAT team by calling 303-432-5390.
What Is Mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment?
Substance use disorders are treatable, and Jefferson Center is here to help. Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) has proven to be the most effective treatment for opioid addiction, combining medication to stave off the physical symptoms, withdrawal, and cravings, with counseling to help patients address their emotional and behavioral issues associated with addiction.
As an expansion of Jefferson Center’s existing substance use disorder services, the Mobile MAT program provides access to MAT for treating opioid use disorders for people who are unable to get to a traditional brick-and-mortar treatment facility. In addition, it provides connections to Jefferson Center services including senior services, wellness services, and community outreach programs such as suicide prevention trainings and Mental Health First Aid.
Mobile Services Available
- Screening for substance use disorders and opioid addiction
- Tele-Psychiatry for medication evaluation and monitoring
- Induction of Suboxone and other Medicated-Assisted Treatment (MAT) services
- Counseling and Peer Specialist support
- Referrals for substance use disorder treatment and other local services
- Community outreach in Gilpin, Clear Creek, and rural Jefferson Counties
What’s on Board?
For more information, contact Ron McNurlen at 303-718-0121.