Substance Use Services
Our certified addiction counselors have expertise in helping people just like you overcome a substance addiction and thrive.
We have a full range of substance use, mental health and wellness services to help you on your path to recovery.
Jefferson Center has also expanded our substance use disorder services with our new Mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) program. Mobile MAT is a grant-funded initiative provided through Jefferson Center that is designed to help assist and serve those ages 16 and older that are struggling with opioid addiction and other co-occurring challenges. Learn more about Mobile MAT here.
Together, we’ll design a treatment program and supportive resources to help you on your way to living the life you want, today!
- Intake, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Medicated Assisted Therapies (MAT)
- Family Programs
- Random Urinalysis
- Continuing Care Planning and Referral
- Connection to Community Resources
- Mobile MAT
Evidenced-Based Practices Include:
- Stages of Change Theory
- Solution Focused Approach
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Matrix Model
- Strength-based Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT)
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
Learn more about Evidence-Based Therapy here.