- You would like to discuss any aspect of the services you receive at Jefferson Center.
- You want support in understanding the bills that you are receiving.
- You would like support in navigating how to receive care from Jefferson Center.
Your Client and Family Advocate can help you file a complaint about any aspect of your experience at Jefferson Center.
REMEMBER: Any client at Jefferson Center can file a formal complaint.
The practice of psychotherapy is regulated by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies. The State Grievance Board can be reached at 303-894-7855, or 1560 Broadway, Suite 1550, Denver, CO 80202. Indicate you want the mental health section.
- Review or ask for a copy of your medical record.
- Have a service plan which you help to write, and get a copy of it.
- Be treated in a way that is culturally and linguistically appropriate for you.
In order for Jefferson Center’s services to meet the needs of its clients and family members in the best way, it is very important for them to be active participants in designing those services.
The Jefferson Center Person and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is a board that advises Jefferson Center from a consumer / family member perspective. The board is educated via presentations, discussions, field trips, and more about a variety of issues facing behavioral healthcare services in Jefferson, Gilpin, and Clear Creek counties as well as the larger behavioral health community. The board provides feedback to Jefferson Center via the Performance and Quality Assurance workgroup. Comprised of consumers, family members, and Jefferson Center staff, clients from Jefferson Center are invited to participate on the Person and Family Advisory Council. For more information and to get involved contact Patty Viles at PatriciaV@jcmh.org.
In response to changes in our service environment and to increase accessibility for clients, Jefferson Center will now offer virtual appointments with our Client Advocate. You can schedule by calling or emailing our Client and Family Advocate.
Questions or problems? Contact: