Emergency & Crisis
Emergency Line 24/7 303-425-0300
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255
Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Information & Appointments
Toll Free 1-800-201-5264
Jefferson Center offers a wide variety of services for adults that build on your strengths and empower you in your recovery.
- Criminal Justice Programs We offer a variety of services and education tools for adults to help reintegrate back into the community and prevent further involvement in the criminal justice system.
- Employment Services. Our employment services create opportunities for people with mental illness to lead meaningful lives and give back to the community. Vocational Services offers supported, transitional and independent employment.
- EPIC – Help for youth and young adults ages 15-25 who are experiencing troubling thoughts, feelings or behaviors.
- Individual and Group Therapy. We work together in a multiple settings to find the best approach to meet each person’s needs.
- Medication Evaluation and Monitoring. Offering appointments with a prescriber to discuss your medication options.
- Peer Specialist Support. Others with lived experience, who understand how you may be feeling, will help you set goals and succeed with treatment.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment. Combined treatment plans available to address mental health and substance use conditions when needed.