Veteran and Military Family Programs
We offer counseling, assistance in accessing community resources, and support groups for all who have served our country, their families, and their loved ones.
Our providers are Veterans or military family members and have extensive experience serving Veterans and their families. We work with you to achieve your goals and connect you to the resources and benefits you have earned through military service. For military family members and loved ones, we provide services to support adjustment to life before and during your service member’s deployment, as well as after their return home.
We offer confidential counseling to help with:
- Life after the military
- Reintegration following deployments
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Strengthening relationships
- Healing from military sexual trauma (MST)
- Managing anger, depression and anxiety
- Transition from homelessness
- Sleep disturbances
- Substance abuse and recovery
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Empowering older Veterans
- Unique challenges of Guard/Reserve members and their families