Jefferson Center offers a class to obtain the Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) certificate.
- Assisted living residences
- Alternative care facilities and Adult foster care
- State certified adult day programs
- Residential Child Care and DHS juvenile facilities
- Facilities that provide treatment for persons with mental illness
- Secure residential treatment centers
The class is taught by a JCMH instructor and is offered roughly every three months. Instruction is broken up into two consecutive days, the first day consisting of classroom education, and the following day includes the written and practicum test. The classroom day is from 8:30am to 4:00pm. At the end of the classroom day, students sign up for their preferred testing time the following day. The test day usually takes students about two hours to complete depending on each student.
**Please note: you are registering for day one and will sign up for your day two testing time after class. You must attend testing day to complete your certification**
QMAP June Class
- Classroom Day – Monday, June 6th, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Testing Day – Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
Jefferson Center for Mental Health
9485 West Colfax Ave.
John Eachon Room
Lakewood, CO 80215