Want to be part of an award-winning team?
Above all, we put people first, including our employees. If you want to be part of a passionate staff committed to helping people improve their health and their happiness, join our team.
Jefferson Center provides supportive managers, flexible schedules, and an exceptional benefits package to you develop your career towards helping others. Learn more about opportunities to join our team.
We are committed to recruiting culturally and ethnically diverse interns. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Open to graduate students in their second year of counseling, social work, or psychology. There are also a limited number of internships for someone with a bachelor’s degree or graduate students in their first year of a master’s program.
Jefferson Center employees are offered a generous benefits package. Some of these benefits include:
We embrace the diversity in our community and are committed to providing culturally and linguistically appropriate services. Learn more about our policies and opportunities below.
*All applicants should read Jefferson Center’s Private Practice/Conflict of Interest policy before applying for any clinical positions.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WE ARE COMMITTED to placing diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work. We are working to dismantle systems that create inequity, oppression, and disparity while promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We pursue an organizational mindset that values cultural humility, recognition, and accountability in order to improve our ability to offer individualized care. Every day we partner with other organizations throughout our community to reach people who may have been underserved in the past. We encourage all to share their cultural experiences and identities to enrich our community.
Read our full statement here.
Hear from Our Staff:
– My team makes a difference in the lives of those we serve every day.
– My work is challenging and each day brings new opportunities to learn and grow.
– I work with an amazing team and feel very supported by my manager.
– My team genuinely cares about our clients and providing the best care for them. Our manager emphasizes a positive work/life balance. And our work is fun!
– My team is amazing. I couldn’t do this without them
– I am challenged everyday. I see clients reduce symptoms and experience improved quality of life, self esteem and self sufficiency on a daily basis.
– I sincerely enjoy helping others. Especially those that feel forgotten about, unseen or even considered “the least of these.” Jefferson Center for Mental Health truly cares about their employees as well as their patients. I love the flexibility my part time job allows within JCMH and how I am able to care for those on my caseload as well as care for my family of three. My managers have been incredibly supportive and encouraging during this challenging time that my family has had to endure and I continue to be just as loyal.