We’re here for you when you need us, how you need us.
Jefferson Center provides client-centered services designed to meet your individual mental health, substance use, and wellness needs. We’re dedicated to meeting you where you’re at in your journey and working together to help you live a satisfying and hopeful life.
How to Access Services: to schedule a first-time appointment for yourself, your child, or family member, contact our Access Team at 303-425-0300.
Online Bill Pay: Now you can easily pay online for your Jefferson Center services through our secure payment portal. Credit and debit accepted.
- MASK POLICY UPDATE: The current requirements for mask wearing indicate that people who are fully vaccinated (people are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose with a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after a single dose vaccine) no longer need to wear a mask inside of our buildings. People who are not fully vaccinated need to continue wearing masks in our buildings.
Please note, some providers will require mask wearing for their appointments and will advise you ahead of time.
- In-Office Appointments: as we bring clients back to our offices for care, staff and clients will need to follow special precautions in accordance with local ordinances and health guidelines. Click here to learn more about what to expect for your next in-office appointment. If you are being seen at your primary care or specialty care physician’s office, please contact them for additional information.
- Telehealth Appointments: with our remote capabilities, you can now talk with your counselor and other providers from the comfort of your own home. To learn more about telehealth, what tools you will need, and how to prepare for your next virtual appointment, click here.
Telehealth Stations and Technology Assistance: we know that many people have technology limitations that create barriers to engaging in video sessions. Come to our Independence and West Colfax offices and connect to any virtual provider via our telehealth stations.
Here’s how telehealth stations work:
- You will check in at the front desk and be escorted to an office set up for their virtual visit.
- The front desk staff will ensure that you are connected to you provider and then leave the room.
Need Help Now?: if you are in crisis or need help dealing with one, call this toll-free number to speak to a trained crisis counselor 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or text TALK to 38255.
Digital Brochures and Flyers: to download digital copies of brochures and flyers that contain information about Jefferson Center programs and services, click here.
Mobile Services Unit: Jefferson Center has expanded our substance use disorder services with our Mobile Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) program. To learn more or view our locations and schedule, click here.
Evidence-Based Therapy: to learn more about the scientifically-backed treatment methods our therapists and doctors use to promote the best outcomes, click here.
Webinar Series: check the Classes & Events page to register for free upcoming webinars and to view on-demand videos related to the coronavirus.
Learn More About
Patient Portal • Blue Spruce Pharmacy • Client and Family Advocate • Medicaid Information • Wellness Classes & Coaching • Resources • DBT Online • Fees
Patient Portal: manage your care online at any time. Register today.
Blue Spruce Pharmacy: access convenient online prescription refills that can be delivered to a Jefferson Center location. More information here.
Client and Family Advocate: your Client and Family Advocate can assist you with problems with services, complaints, or questions about your rights. More information here.
Medicaid Information: Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) is public health insurance for low-income Coloradans who qualify. For more information, please visit the Colorado Department of Health Care, Policy, and Financing website.
To apply for Medicaid or manage your account, please visit the Colorado PEAK page.
Jefferson Center’s Navigation team is available to assist current clients with any questions by calling 303-432-5130. If you are not a Jefferson Center client, contact our main number for information 303-425-0300.
Wellness Classes & Coaching: free or low-cost classes to improve your overall health and wellness. More information here.
Resources: learn about your diagnosis, medications, and treatment options. More information here.
DBT Online: practice and explore your skills in an online setting. Sign in here.
Fees: Jefferson Center accepts most forms of commercial insurance as well as Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, and other government-funded programs. We are very flexible and supportive in helping our clients with creative payment plans who may not be covered by insurance. The following schedule provides the cost of services if you do not have insurance, but will not necessarily apply when you are covered but choose not to use your insurance.
|Brief Therapy (16 – 37 mins)||$70|
|Individual Therapy (38 – 52 mins)||$90|
|Individual Therapy (53 mins and >)||$135|
|Med. Initial Evaluation||$155|
|E&M – Low Complexity||$115|
|E&M – Moderate Complexity||$135|
|E&M – High Complexity||$150|
Please feel free to call our team today for any specific questions you may have related to insurance coverage or out of pocket costs. We are happy to help, even before you receive treatment.
For more information, give us a call at 303-425-0300.