The Navigation team provides information, assessment and referrals to resources at Jefferson Center and in the community.
The Navigation Services team can help with:
- Assessing, applying and problem solving for all public benefits.
- Information about all Jefferson Center programs and services.
- Information and referrals to resources in the community.
- Brief clinical services and short term problem resolution.
Navigation Services can help you find out if you are eligible, and may be able to help you apply, for the following benefits:
- Adult, Family Medicaid & CHP+
- Financial Assistance for Food
- Social Security Programs (SSDI, SSI, Medicare, Prescription Plans)
- QMB, SLMB (Medicare Savings Programs)
- Rent Rebate /LEAP (Low Income Energy Assistance Program)
- AND (Aid to the Needy & Disabled)
- OAP (Old Age Pension)
- FTANF/Colorado Works (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
- HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
Our team can help you gain access to resources in the following areas:
- Adoption Resources
- Adult Education
- Credit Counseling
- Daytime Shelters
- Support Groups
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Eating Disorder Resources
- Employment Resources
- Grandparents as Parents
- Grief Support
- Developmental Disabilities
- Legal Resources
- Low Cost Medical & Dental Services
- Medication Resources
- Mentoring Programs
- Mountain Area Resources
- Native American Resources
- Primary Care Doctors/Pediatricians
- Senior Centers
- Tax Help
- Thrift Stores
- Utility Assistance
- Volunteering & Community Service
- Voter Registration
- Youth Activities
- and more!
Services available in Spanish. Ofrecemos servicios en e
For assistance, call the Navigation Team at 303-432-5130.