Emergency & Crisis
Emergency Line 24/7 303-425-0300
Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255
Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Information & Appointments
Toll Free 1-800-201-5264
Child, Youth and Family Services
Jefferson Center offers a full range of services and resources to support the mental health of children, youth and families. Our staff is dedicated to understanding the unique needs of each family and builds a treatment plan around the family’s natural strengths and support system.
- Early Childhood Family Services. Clinical staff and parent coaches help parents provide a safe and loving family environment. Therapists provide a wide range of services focused on young children and healthy parenting.
- EPIC – Help for youth and young adults ages 15-25 who have experienced or continue to experience their first episode of psychosis. Learn more.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy. We work together to find the best approach to meet the needs of growing children and their families.
- Jefferson Plaza Family Health Home. With a focus on families, Jefferson Plaza Family Health home is a more convenient way of getting all your care in one place, with an integrated team who knows you. Whether you need primary health care or behavioral health care, our compassionate, dedicated staff are here to help you. Learn more
- Juvenile Justice Programs. A variety of services and educational tools for youth and families to help prevent further involvement in the juvenile justice system. Download this free guide to help you navigate the Juvenile Justice System – Juvenile Justice Family Guide
- Medication Evaluation and Monitoring. Offering appointments with a prescriber to discuss your medication options.
- Open Clinic. Current clients can walk in at our West Colfax Office, Monday-Friday, without an appointment for urgent needs.
- Parenting Resources. A variety of classes, groups and other resources to build family strengths and improve communication and relationships. We also offer programs to meet the unique needs of adoptive and kinship families.
- School Based Services. Counseling and prevention services are provided onsite at over 50 schools in Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties.
- Substance Use and Mental Health Treatment. Combined treatment plans available to address mental health and substance use conditions when needed.
- The ROAD Drop-In Center. The ROAD is an award winning drop-in center for young adults (15-22). Our mission is to assist you as you transition into adulthood by fostering empowerment, leadership, and responsibility. Learn more