Are you thinking about making a change in 2019? Have you decided to overcome your addiction? If you’re wondering what to do, talk to an experienced Jefferson Center professional. Our certified addiction counselors have expertise in helping people just like you overcome a substance addiction and thrive.
We have a full range of substance use, mental health and wellness services to help you on your path to recovery. Together, we’ll design a treatment program and supportive resources to help you on your way to living the life you want, today!
- Intake, Assessment and Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Medicated Assisted Therapies (MAT)
- Family Programs
- Random Urinalysis
- Continuing Care Planning and Referral
- Connection to Community Resources
Jefferson Center is a licensed mental health and substance use treatment facility, providing the best evidence-based practices available in the behavioral health field.
Evidenced-based Practices Include:
- Stages of Change Theory
- Solution Focused Approach
- Motivational Interviewing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Matrix Model
- Strength-based Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT)
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)