With the world rapidly changing over the past few months, we have all felt a sense of loss. Some are mourning the loss of a loved one due to the pandemic. Others are mourning the loss of a job. And students have lost the last quarter of the school year. During these times, it is important to learn how to work through these difficult feelings in a healthy manner.
Join Jefferson Center Clinician Meghan Cito as she explores the subject of grief, tools and techniques to cope with loss and grief, as well as how to support individuals who are experiencing these intense emotions.
THIS PRESENTATION WILL COVER:
- Allowing yourself to grieve the loss of normalcy
- Coping with grief for the loss of loved ones
- Phases of grief
- Tools and techniques to cope with loss and grief
- Identifying warning signs associated with grief and loss
- How to support individuals who are experiencing intense emotions