Support for you, and your baby
At Jefferson Center, we are here to help you make changes to live your life substance free
If you’re wondering what steps to take for the health of you and your unborn child, reaching out for help is the first step to reclaiming who you are. Our certified addiction counselors have expertise in helping people just like you overcome a substance use disorder and thrive – you do not have to face this alone.
Recovery is characterized by continual growth and improvement in one’s health and wellness. We have a full range of substance use, mental health and wellness services to support your recovery. Together, we will build a plan that works specifically for you.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to decrease cravings and to safely assist you through withdrawal symptoms
- Individual and group therapies to encourage the recovery process, support continued recovery success for your new lifestyle, and gain support from others who are on a similar recovery journey
- Information and education about substance use and mental health disorders along with ways to effectively cope during your journey to recovery
- Mental health counseling to address substance use and mental health disorders at the same time
- Wellness classes to help you create a healthy lifestyle and find the support you need – for a catalog of our wellness classes click here
To learn more about services that are available to you during this time, please call +1 303-425-0300.