To our valued clients and community–
Due to the rapid spread of the Omicron COVID-19 variant, and for the health and safety of our clients and staff, Jefferson Center will be transitioning many of our in-person services to telehealth for at least the month of January.
Our essential and community-based services will remain in person with precautions in place. Our Independence Office and West Colfax offices will offer the in-person services described below, all other outpatient offices will be temporarily closed.
Here’s how our community can access mental health and substance use treatment:
- All outpatient therapy is being conducted via phone and video. Please call 720-791-2735 to schedule an appointment. New clients are welcome!
- Telehealth stations are available at the West Colfax and Independence offices for clients that need to attend a remote session but do not have access to technology.
- Our residential programs remain open with limitations to visitors.
- Blue Spruce Pharmacy – Both locations will remain open for clients to fill any prescriptions. Blue Spruce at Independence is open 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday- Friday. Blue Spruce at Colfax is 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- Nursing Services – Nursing staff will be available by appointment only to administer injectable medications and fill med boxes according to schedule, coordinate the delivery of PAP medications, and check vital signs as needed and ordered by a prescriber. Please contact 303-435-0300 if you need to schedule an appointment.
- Crisis services remain available 24/7. If you are in crisis, please call us at 720-791-2735 or by calling the crisis line at (844) 493-8255. The 24/7 crisis walk-in center and withdrawal management program is open at 4643 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- Co-locations and community-based care (school-based staff, co-responders, mobile crisis, and ACT) will also continue in-person and follow the guidelines and procedures that are in place at the facility or organization where they’re located.
We expect these operational changes to be in place through January when we will reassess based on public health guidance and case numbers.
You are not alone—reach out if you need support
We know that the uncertainty of the pandemic, along with changes to our daily lives, can cause feelings of anxiety and stress. Please know that you are not alone. We are just a phone call away. Please reach out if you need support, or just want to talk with someone. Our Colorado Spirit team offers free mental health support and resources, and you can reach them at 720-776-5907.
As we enter this new phase of the pandemic, we continue to be flexible with how we offer care. Thank you for your continued support.