Navigation Services can help Jefferson Center clients with:
- Assessing, applying and problem solving for all public benefits.
- Information about all Jefferson Center programs and services.
- Information and referrals to resources in the community.
- Brief clinical services and short term problem resolution.
Did you know? You may be eligible for the following Public Benefits:
- Adult, Family Medicaid & CHP+
- Financial Assistance for Food
- Social Security Programs (SSDI, SSI, Medicare, Prescription Plans)
- QMB, SLMB (Medicare Savings Programs)
- Rent Rebate /LEAP (Low Income Energy Assistance Program)
- AND (Aid to the Needy & Disabled)
- OAP (Old Age Pension)
- FTANF/Colorado Works (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
- HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)